콜로라도 대학교 볼더 캠퍼스의 Project Planning and Machine Learning 학습자 리뷰 및 피드백
This course can also be taken for academic credit as ECEA 5386, part of CU Boulder’s Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree.
This is part 2 of the specialization. In this course students will learn :
* How to staff, plan and execute a project
* How to build a bill of materials for a product
* How to calibrate sensors and validate sensor measurements
* How hard drives and solid state drives operate
* How basic file systems operate, and types of file systems used to store big data
* How machine learning algorithms work - a basic introduction
* Why we want to study big data and how to prepare data for machine learning algorithms...
Project Planning and Machine Learning의 2개 리뷰 중 1~2