Learn how to use more advanced React concepts and features, optimize and debug your React applications, and become proficient in using React Bootstrap and JSX.
You’ll examine different types of React components, learn various characteristics and when to use them. You’ll start working with hooks, effects and other functional components. You’ll find out how routing is used in React to customize the users' experience, you’ll create a web application that consumes API data, and you'll get familiar with the most commonly used React framework integrations, tools, and debugging approaches.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Render list and form components efficiently in React.
• Lift a shared state up when several components need the updated data.
• Use all common hooks in React, and put them to use within your application.
• Build your own custom hooks.
• Understand JSX in depth.
• Use advanced patterns to encapsulate common behaviour via Higher Order Components and Render Props.
• Test and debug your application.
• Build a portfolio using React.
You’ll gain experience with the following tools and software:
You will be able to leverage the potential of this course to develop new skills, improve productivity, act effectively with data and boost your career.
You do not need prior web development experience. You only need basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding....