Explore how to write database driven applications in Python by creating various types of clients that connect to MySQL databases using Python code and Python-related MySQL features and tools.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize Python code to create, populate and manipulate MySQL databases and tables
- Access advanced functionality in MySQL using custom built Python clients
- Develop working familiarity with advanced topics in MySQL
- Apply the principles of advanced MySQL topics to problem solving using Python
- Develop a working knowledge of the methods by which a MySQL database connects to the web via a Django API
- Create a useful Python application capable of administration of a MySQL database
You’ll gain experience with the following tools and software:
- Python code
- Python-related MySQL features and tools
- Django REST framework
- _meta API...