May 14, 2019
This is a proper course which will make you to understand each and every stage of Data science methodology. Lectures are well enough to make you think as a data scientist. Thank you fr this course :)
Apr 01, 2019
It just totally rebuilds my mind in thinking about how I should approach solving problems. I feel that I'm learning strong framework for an evidence-based logical approach. Just like a consultant.
교육 기관: Clayton S•
Feb 02, 2019
This one is fairly painful to sit through and needlessly complex. Other sites have explained this much simpler and clearer than here
교육 기관: Ozge I•
Jan 24, 2019
1) This descriptions in this course are very dull. They need to be supported by better examples which do not include a lot of terminology specific to the topic.
2) The questions in the videos can be better designed to evaluate the students' knowledge about the topic, e.g., letting them apply their knowledge in new examples. Some questions are redundant such as the name of the person who designed the data science methodology or questions specific to the case study and does not necessarily provide insight into general concepts.
3) Simply reading what is in the slides is not a good use of videos and cannot keep the focus of the students for a long time.
4) This course might be located after the Python for Data Science course or even later so that the students could have a more meaningful final assignment, actually applying what they learned on a small data set.
5) Knowing a subject and teaching a subject are two different things. I hope you consult a university professor in the field about how to teach these courses. There is a lot of room for improvement in terms of the pedagogical perspective.
교육 기관: Husain B•
Jan 29, 2019
Instead of CHF the case study should be change to something which everyone can understand.
교육 기관: Jianfei Z•
Jan 20, 2019
Nothing is discussed in details. For people know nothing about data science, many topics are not explained and they won't understand anything valuable; for people already have a background in data science, the topics are useless and too shallow.
교육 기관: Jiayang Z•
Feb 17, 2019
The example should change to a easier one. This example is hard to understand.
교육 기관: Kristoffer H•
Feb 05, 2019
Quizzes quiz on material not covered in the course or directed to externally. Most of the quizzes are word games and do not apply concepts covered in the material. Everything from how disconnected the quiz questions are compared to available information provided in the course to the peer-graded final assignment show little or now effort was put into composing this course.
교육 기관: Kameshwara N S B•
Jul 27, 2019
This Course is pretty good and concepts are so nice but the example taken to describe the Data Science Methodology is not so good. Could have been taken a better example with far better presentation skills.
교육 기관: Sasha M•
Jul 27, 2018
Really difficult content to digest without much written information. This course needs to provide more readings and the videos need to provide more text, as opposed to relying on voice instruction.
교육 기관: Lauren J•
Apr 03, 2019
This was a good course. It was an overview of the entire data science process, which was helpful for me since I didn't really have a good understanding of what data science meant before this class. Now I have a much better understanding of what people mean when they say data science. Also, this class gives a good orientation for other courses; for example, I would see "data mining" courses on Coursera and not understand how that fit in with data science. Now I do. I would recommend this course for people very new at programming and data science, like me.
교육 기관: VIJAY K N•
Jul 18, 2019
The base concept for every Data Scientist and taught excellent here in Coursera.
교육 기관: Huzaifah S•
Jan 18, 2019
The example should be easier than CHF in the videos like the example of cuisines was. The CHF example was good but it was not self explanatory and it might be hard for some people.
교육 기관: Johannes•
Jan 16, 2019
this course should be a little later in the IBM sylalbis
교육 기관: Ponciano R•
Feb 04, 2019
Fine for an introductory course
교육 기관: ALINA R•
Aug 01, 2019
Was a bit hard to understand for a complete beginner without a statistical background. Hospital example was a bit difficult to follow as well.
교육 기관: Sayak C•
Jul 20, 2019
Too complex of a case study to understand stuff. Also, too boring and theoretical and very less interactive.
교육 기관: Ajeet S•
Dec 11, 2018
The best-est course for Data Science in the industry . Go for it.
교육 기관: Ahmed T•
Nov 24, 2018
교육 기관: Abhishek M•
Nov 26, 2018
Very well structured course and its good to have the basics crystal clear. Thank you
교육 기관: Avoaja U c•
Dec 14, 2018
Great course, gentle introduction to data science methodologies. And all the tools necessary to complete the course are provided for free.
교육 기관: Vijay V•
Nov 27, 2018
교육 기관: ShuTong•
Nov 30, 2018
a little bit difficult for me, but strongly recommend to others.
교육 기관: Jeffrey B•
Dec 18, 2018
excellent training with hands-on exercises
교육 기관: Swaraj B•
Dec 19, 2018
Very well structured course which gives us good insights on data science methodology.
교육 기관: YOUSSEF M•
Dec 02, 2018
One of the best courses, easy to understand and is very important
교육 기관: Akshay j•
Dec 21, 2018
the course should include more hands on tutorial